Azure basically allows you to do away with purchasing and maintaining IT infrastructure in house (such as servers), by utilising Microsoft data centres.
You can migrate and store all of your data in the Cloud, paying a single subscription fee for what you need and use rather than having to scale physical hardware on site.
Benefits of moving to the Cloud:
- No outlay for expensive onsite hardware, such as servers
- No need to upgrade hardware
- No electricity costs for running the hardware
- Can scale easily to suit your business storage needs
- Allows team members to access files anytime, anywhere (with internet)
- Regular data backups to prevent data loss
How we help
Embarking on a digital transformation can feel like a huge leap of faith. You don’t know where to start, how to choose the right services to meet your needs, how to ensure security, or how to help staff get on board with the new way of working.
You might also require a hybrid approach between Cloud and on premise, so you can retain some control over the data your store locally.
Whatever your situation, it’s important to have a professional guide you through the process. You need a trusted partner who can set you in the right direction and keep you on track as you leverage Cloud in the best possible way for your business.
At Empreus IT, we can help you:
- Understand the various service offerings through Azure and how they can work to support your business
- Set up your Azure account
- Migrate on premise data to the Cloud
- Ensure reliable and ongoing connectivity
- Maximise internal security
- Help with internal adoption and use
- Provide ongoing Cloud managed services