Google Cloud offers businesses access to the same digital infrastructure Google uses to deliver its own products, such as Search and YouTube.
Similar to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud is one option that makes it possible to move from an on premise set up (with your own servers), to the Cloud (you use their servers).
With Google Cloud, you only pay for what you need and use. So whether you’re a startup looking for a simple solution to enable collaboration through file sharing, or an enterprise wanting to do away with numerous on site servers, Google Cloud has a range of solutions that can meet your needs.
Some of the benefits of moving to the Cloud include:
- No outlay for expensive onsite hardware, such as servers
- No need to upgrade hardware
- No electricity costs for running the hardware
- Can scale easily to suit your business storage needs
- Allows team members to access files anytime, anywhere (with internet)
- Regular data backups to prevent data loss
How we help
Depending on where you’re at, we can help you start, partially migrate, or completely migrate to the Cloud.
We can explain how the various Cloud platforms (such as Google Cloud) work and what services you can leverage to ensure maximum benefit for your business.
Give us a call to find out how we can help you:
- Understand the various service offerings through Google Cloud and how they can work to support your business
- Set up your Google Cloud account
- Migrate on premise data to the Cloud
- Ensure reliable and ongoing connectivity
- Maximise internal security
- Help with internal adoption and use
- Provide ongoing Cloud managed services